NARADA REXC Series - 2 Volt / 1000 Ah - Deep Cycle Lead Carbon Battery
REXC SERIES LEAD CARBON BATTERIES - 2 Volt Block, 1000Ah C10
Perfect for all 12, 24, 48 & 120 Volt DC Off-Grid and Grid Connected Systems
The REXC series is a high performance, high cycle life lead carbon battery. Combining advanced lead carbon technology & REX VRLA technology, the REXC lead carbon battery offers extra-long cycle life, excellent partial state of charge cycle performance (PSoC) , significantly faster recharge rates and large current discharge performance.
The REXC Series is specifically designed for cycling energy storage systems, including Off-Grid Solar,Grid Connected Solar Hybrid systems & Diesel Battery Solutions.
Specific Racking solutions are available fr standard configurations in 24, 48 & 120 Volt DC, Vertical or Horizontal Mount.
(Typical values @+25 ºC for batteries stored for one year or less)
- Advanced Lead Carbon Battery
- Combines advantages of lead acid battery & super capacitors
- Excellent recharge acceptance & super fast charge/large discharge performance
- Outstanding PSOC cycle performance
- Innovative robust design inside ensures superb safety and reliability
- Horizontal installation position for less space, easy installation & maintenance
- Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
- Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
- Low self-discharge rate
- High gas recombination efficiency (>99%)
- Complies with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
- Design life at 25°C (77°F): 20+ years (2V), 20+ years (12V)
- Energy storage systems
- Hybrid energy systems - solar, wind & Hydro energy
- Generator & battery hybrid energy systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Demanding standby, cyclic systems
REXC 2 Volt Series General Specifications:
|Type||Rated Capacity (Ah)|
|Capacity @ C10||Capacity @ C120|
|1.80 Vpc @ 25℃||1.85 Vpc @ 25℃|
Please see images for further detail. Datasheet is available HERE
MOQ and Lead Times May Apply, Datasheet Upon Request